(Conditions for the processing of personal data)
By doing so, you also consent to the processing of your personal data and confirm that you are aware of the procedure and purpose, as well as other conditions for their processing in accordance with Art. Art. 6, 8, 10, 11 of the Law of Ukraine "On the Protection of Personal Data".
Personal Information. terms
The owner of personal data - an individual or legal entity, determines the purpose of processing personal data, establishes the composition of this data and the procedures for their processing, unless otherwise provided by law;
Consent of the subject of personal data - any voluntary expression of the will of an individual to grant permission to process his personal data in accordance with the formulated purpose of their processing;
Processing of personal data - any action or set of actions performed in whole or in part in an information (automated) system and / or in personal data files related to the collection, registration, accumulation, storage, adaptation, modification, updating, use and distribution (distribution, sale, transfer), depersonalization, destruction of information about an individual;
Personal data - information or a set of information about an individual who is identified or can be specifically identified;
Manager of the personal data base - a natural or legal person who is granted the right to process this data by the owner of the personal data base or by law;
The subject of personal data is an individual in respect of whom, in accordance with the law, the processing of his personal data is carried out.
Rights of personal data subjects
Personal non-property rights to personal data, which every individual, are inalienable and inviolable.
The subject of personal data has the right:
1) know about the sources of collection, the location of their personal data, the purpose of their processing, the location or place of residence (stay) of the owner or processor of personal data or give an appropriate instruction to obtain this information to persons authorized by him, except in cases established by law;
2) receive information about the conditions for granting access to personal data, including information about third parties to whom his personal data is transferred;
3) access to their personal data;
4) receive no later than thirty calendar days from the date of receipt of the request, except as otherwise provided by law, an answer on whether his personal data is being processed, as well as receive the content of such personal data;
5) submit a reasoned demand to the owner of personal data with an objection to the processing of their personal data;
6) present a reasoned demand to change or destroy their personal data by any owner and manager of personal data, if these data are processed illegally or are unreliable;
7) to protect their personal data from illegal processing and accidental loss, destruction, damage due to deliberate concealment, failure to provide or untimely provision of them, as well as to protection from the provision of information that is unreliable or discrediting the honor, dignity and business reputation of an individual ;
8) file complaints about the processing of their personal data to the Commissioner or to the court;
9) apply legal remedies in case of violation of legislation on the protection of personal data;
10) enter reservations on the restriction of the right to process their personal data when giving consent;
11) withdraw consent to the processing of personal data;
12) know the mechanism of automatic processing of personal data;
13) to protection from an automated decision that has legal consequences for him.
collection of information
Information is collected automatically through the Site.
When you access the Site, we automatically collect information about you, including:
Log files: We log information about your use of the site, including the type of device you use, the time you accessed it, and your IP address.
Usage Information: We collect information about your use of the Site, including your activities on the Site, if any.
Interest Information: We collect information about material that interests you in connection with your use of the Site.
Your geolocations: We collect information about your geolocations.
Information we collect from other sources
We may receive information from other sources and combine the information we collect through the Site.
Use of information
We may use information about you for a variety of purposes, including:
To develop new websites and services;
Provide, maintain and improve the Site;
Provide and deliver products and services that you have invited and send you relevant information;
Send you messages;
Send you targeted, including advertising, content (material) of relevant content (including ads) provided by third parties or us. However, we are not responsible for the content of third party services or products;
provide news and information about the Site and the work of the Company, which we believe will be of interest to you;
personalize and improve the provision of services and provide an individual approach;
Provide links in conjunction with information we receive from others to help us understand your needs and provide you with a better service;
Carry out any other purposes for which the information was collected.
Suppliers, consultants and other service providers who need access to such information in order to perform work on our behalf;
In response to a request for information, if we believe disclosure is in accordance with any applicable law, regulation or process;
If we believe that your actions are inconsistent with the spirit or text of our agreements or policies for users, and to protect the rights, property and safety of the company or others;
In connection with, or during negotiations, any merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition of all or part of our business to another company;
Third parties who wish to provide advertisements of relevant content to you and have a legal relationship with us (we only provide de-identified information in this case).
We may provide third parties of our choice with aggregated information or de-identified information that cannot be used to identify you.
Sharing via social networks
Advertising and analytics Services provided by third parties
We take reasonable steps to protect information about you from loss, theft, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction.
With your consent, we may send push notifications or alerts when you are on the Site or to your email or mobile number provided by you when filling out the request form on the Site to provide information related to the Site, service updates, promotional messages and other relevant messages.
By filling out the request form on the Site, you automatically agree to receive informational or advertising mailings from the Company and / or its partners.
The Company will store and use the information for as long as necessary in order to provide quality services and for as long as such use is deemed appropriate by the Company.
To completely delete user data, you need to send a request to the system ticket ( https://wstgame.online/dashboard/ticket ) with a request to completely delete the account, this can be done in your personal account.